Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

End of Month 3

I don't have much news this month. No baby yet. BUT, I have lost about 20 pounds! Everything is still going well. I hope anyone reading this can continue to be strong and work through this horrible disease! You can beat PCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.