Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Miss Plan Maker Breaker

You have that friend. The one who ALWAYS says "Oh, we should get together! I haven't seen you in forever!" And, you make tentative plans, and you never hear from her. And, you don't bother calling because the last six times you called in this situation, she just ignored your call and never called back. Yes, she is Miss Plan Maker Breaker. She makes plans for the sake of making plans but never fully commits. That way, she never really breaks plans, but she never really meets you either. I have a "friend" like this. I say that because we know she isn't really your friend if you don't see her for two years, and she ignores your calls.

I love Facebook. Not. I got a message on Facebook from said "friend" about my impending doom wedding. She said we should get together for lunch some weekend soon. And, I'm like, sure, why not. I mean, I never had a problem with you. You just dropped me like a bad habit once I set you up with my boyfriend's best friend and my boyfriend and I broke up. Yeah, so much for being appreciative of my matchmaking skills. Anywho, I digress. So, I tell her to give me her address so I can send a wedding and bachelorette party invitation. I just got her response card back. She is now suddenly out of town that weekend. Not to mention that we still haven't had lunch, and I haven't talked to her since that day.

Yeah. Great friend that Miss Plan Maker Breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.