Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Barney Fife is Alive and Well in Atlanta


According to CBS Atlanta, Barney Fife is working for Atlanta PD. Imagine if you will, a conversation much like this:
Chief: "So, uh, where'd you say that gun was?"
Green: "Well, uh, I think I might have left it in my trunk."
Chief: "Well, is it in there now?"
Green: "Well, uh, no."
Chief: "So, how did it get out of the trunk?"
Green: "Uh, well, if you must know, the crack dealer took it when I didn't pay up."
No shit.

Biggest issue here:
"Atlanta police officials said in a statement Monday that they are still looking for the gun. 'At this time we are not commenting on the drug testing. The officer is suspended with pay pending a hearing with the chief of police,' the statement said."
What the fuck? Why are they paying him while they investigate his positive cocaine test and loss of his work weapon? Seriously.


2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaa You know if you worked any other place and you were drug tested and it was positive you would be OUTTAAAA THEREEEEEEEEE!!!! This is just oh so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This clown should be locked up and not paid.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.