Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

"The NAACP Ain't Got Nothin' on N----- Hatin' Me..."


Alternate Title: N----- Against All Caucasian People

My lovely (and instigating) mother sent me another bullshit article from the Athens paper. Apparently, the NAACP is pissed because all the darkies are getting suspended more than the chalkies. I mean, really. Are you surprised? Aren't most of the men in prison black? If it's the blacks that are causing the trouble, bringing the guns, drugs, and fights to school, shouldn't they be the ones suspended? I speak from experience, having spent 10 weeks teaching 13-14 year old kids from the projects and poorer side of Pauling County. I wrote-up six kids. They all received ISS, not suspension. Of those six, only one was black. Yes, just one. And, we all know which side of racist I lean on. That should tell you something right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.