Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Scale: 1 inch = 1 mile


Why is it that when you give someone an inch, they take a mile? My boss was out today for a corporate meeting. We don't normally have dress-down Fridays, so I took advantage of the situation. I decided to wear jeans to work since I knew no one of importance (i.e., clients) would be coming in the office. The UPS guy can just see me in jeans. So, I called the new administrative assistant to tell her to wear jeans if she wanted. She shows up in sweatpants. Are you kidding me? I try to be nice, and she completely takes it too far. It really pissed me off. I know it shouldn't matter to me since I'm not the boss, but I just thought that was really shitty.

1 comment:

  1. FIRE HER! You just can't be nice to some people.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.