Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Because I'm Obligated...

I guess Jen thought I needed some encouragement to write since I never do, so she sent me this thing I have to fill out (see below).

Two names you go by:
1. Lindsey
2. Lulu

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Rainbow's
2. Work logo polo

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Play Wii!
2. Scuba dive

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Job security
2. A diamond ring on that all important finger

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Eliot--the golden retriever--my ex kidnapped him when we broke up
2. Pepe Patron--my 4.5lb chi--he's the man!

Two people who will send this back completed:
1. Well, since I'm not sending this, I'm just posting it, this doesn't apply so much
2. Santa?

Two things you did last night:
1. Played Wii!
2. Went by to see some stuff at the house I'm moving into next week

Two things you ate today:
1. Vitamin
2. Cheese Crois'sanwich

Two people you last talked to:
1. Grandma
2. Travis

Two things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. Sleeping in
2. Getting some stuff for the new place

Two longest trips taken in the last five years:
1. Tampa, FL
2. Orlando, FL (both bowl games, actually)

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Independence Day (oooh, ahhh, fireworks)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Milk
2. OJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.