Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Top Dogs Pet Boutique


I am in love with my newest pet find. Top Dogs Pet Boutique in Kennesaw is awesome. They have a huge selection of nutritious and natural foods, amazing treats, clothes, toys, leashes and collars, beds, strollers, and everything else you can imagine for doggies. I only feed my baby natural foods made in the USA. They have everything from Canidae to Solid Gold to Holistic Select. They even have free samples so you can see if your baby likes it before you drop a ton of cash on expensive food. The service was great, and they showered my baby with treats and affection. I can't wait to go back and try some of the treats. They looked amazing (see left). They also have a location in Roswell, but I don't know if the people there are as great. I am very impressed with them so far, and I will be using them again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Steer CLEAR of Greenies. Even though they claim they've changed their formula, our vet told us he's still getting in cases of clogged intestines thanks to this horrible, unsafe product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also an issue with Canidae dry food. I do NOT recommend their dry food.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.