Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Change, Anyone?

Quote from AOL News:
"'When John McCain gets up there with Sarah Palin and says, "We're for change," ... what are they talking about?' Obama said Monday, arguing that they aren't offering different ideas from President Bush and they are just trying to steal his campaign theme because it seemed to be working."
Well, Mr. 0 (zero), what are you talking about when you say you're for change? All you are is "Change this" and "Change that", but what exactly are you going to change, and how exactly are you going to change it? I'm just saying.
"'I mean, you can't just make stuff up. You can't just re-create yourself. You can't just reinvent yourself. The American people aren't stupid. What they are looking for is someone who has consistently been calling for change.'"
"Calling for change"? We "aren't stupid", but all we're looking for is someone who is "calling for change"? Um, no. We're looking for actual change. Wrong again, Mr. 0.
"McCain-Palin spokesman Tucker Bounds said Obama's negative attacks show he is increasingly desperate."
I'd say that's about right.
"'Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin have shook up the establishment and delivered real reforms,' Bounds said. 'Barack Obama has a speech he gave in 2002.'"

Oh, my sides are starting to hurt from laughing so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.