Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Why I Never Send Back Wrong Orders

"Kevin Hansen filed a lawsuit in West Bend, Wis., in August, claiming that spotting a clump of hair in a steak he sliced into from a Texas Roadhouse restaurant caused 'severe and permanent injuries,' pain, suffering and 'disability,' requiring 'extensive medical treatment.' In fact, said his lawyer Ryan Hetzel to Milwaukee's Journal Sentinel, 'It's bothered the heck out of him.' (The employee who prepared the steak was fired and later pleaded guilty to a felony, explaining that he was trying to retaliate because Hansen complained about a previous order.) [Journal Sentinel, 8-3-08] ."

And, that, my friends, is why you don't send back orders when they are wrong. The person who made it will screw you. In the ass. With no lube. But let's get to these "severe and permanent injuries: You are probably thinking that it's bullshit. I did, too. But, then, I stopped to think about what I'd do if that happened to me. And, yeah, I'd probably have some "severe and permanent injuries", what we me blowing a gasket, having a heart attack, and getting my ass kicked trying to kill the guy. Of course, I'd be drinking an alcoholic beverage with my steak, so no gun would be allowed to be present. Oh, well. I guess I sympathize with the guy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.