Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Go Ahead, Look that Gift Horse in the Mouth


Iran thinks the "American Empire" is nearing a collapse:

"Iran's president [Mahmoud Ahmadinejad] accused 'a few bullying powers' of trying to thwart his country's peaceful nuclear program and declared in a speech Tuesday before the U.N. General Assembly that 'the American empire' is nearing collapse."

I can't necessarily say I don't think that's a possibility.

Furthermore, Ahmadinejad thinks our politicians start wars to win votes:

"[He] sharply attacked the United States and NATO, accusing them of acting as aggressors in Iraq and Afghanistan, and of starting those wars 'in order to win votes in elections.'"

I can't necessarily say I don't think that's a possibility.

But, what gets me is that he thinks we should limit ourselves to our own borders:

"'American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road, and its next rulers must limit their interference to their own borders,' Ahmadinejad said. "

I can't necessarily say I don't think that's a possibility.

But, I also can't say I don't think it's a great idea. Because I do. If these assholes don't want our help, why are we giving it to them?! Let's keep our money over here, in America. Let's help our own people. Let Iran worry about themselves, if that's what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.