Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Oxymoron Much?

In the wake of a tragic school shooting in Finland, the country is looking at a complete gun ban:
"Tuesday Prime Minister Matti Vanhanen said Finland should consider banning private handguns altogether."
Now for the kicker:
"Gun ownership in Finland is among the highest in the world, but crime rates are low."
Um, what? You have one of the highest gun ownership rates in the entire world, and yet you have low crime rates. Hmmm.... But, because of one school shooting, you want to get rid of guns COMPLETELY? Hmmm.... Oxymoronic if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. They have no idea what would happen then....ask washington dc what the crime rate is like with no guns...

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.