Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Fudpucker's

We ate at Fudpucker's in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, twice in the 24 hours we were there! In our defense, it was right across the street from out hotel. I had the Mother Fudburger and the Fruit and Nut Salad with chicken. Travis had the Mushroom Swiss Fudburger both times. He must have liked it. I liked my burger, but I got it without their "special sauce", so I don't know how that would have been. The salad was delicious. The raspberry vinaigrette was the best! We loved the atmosphere. It's so cool that you can write on the tables and chairs and walls and lights and ceilings and, well, everything! We didn't bring a sharpie, though, so make sure you remember yours if you go to Fudpucker's!






1 comment:

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.