Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

"Bring 'Em Out"

I'm sick and bored and I want to post this because it's fun, so read it. Even though you don't want to. Because I said.

1. Put your playlist on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!*
4. Put any comments after the song name.

If someone says, “Is this okay?”, you say:
"Two Pink Lines" (Eric Church) huh...I hope that's not about me...

How would you describe yourself?
"Don't get it Twisted" (Gwen Stefani) "This is the most craziest shit ever." About right...

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"I Wanna be a Hillbilly" (Billy Currington) That hits the nail on the head!

How do you feel today?
"Some Hearts" (Carrie Underwood) Yeah, still on cloud 9 about the engagement, I guess.

What is your life’s purpose?
"Streets on Lock" (Young Jeezy) Vigilante, maybe? That'd be cool...

What is your motto?
"Kill Yourself" (Timbaland) Uh hem. Well, the song does say "If you got love for me, I got love for you. If you don't f*** wit me, I won't F*** wichu. We can do it however you wanna do." That's about right.

What do your friends think of you?
"Tubthumping" (Chumbawamba) I am not an alcoholic. I just like the little cherries they put in my drinks...

What do you think of your parents?
"Miracle" (Cascada) They are that.

What do you think about very often?
"You Need a Man around Here" (Brad Paisley) LOL, well, I have the ring now, so not so much.

What is 2 + 2?
"Tonight the Heartache's On Me" (Dixie Chicks--pre-Anti-American issues) It all adds up to me...

What do you think of your best friend?
"Whatever You Say" (Martina McBride) I guess that fits since my bestfriend isn't really my bestfriend anymore. I don't really even have a bestfriend now. "But, still there's something missing..." Indeed.

What do you think of the person you like?
"Tennessee" (The Wreckers) I hate everything associated with the state mentioned in this song. We don't even say that ugly word. The premise to the song works, though, because Travis is always gone at night for school, and I miss him when his warm body isn't in my house. I always wish I was with him at night. And, things are sweeter with me. I can guarantee.

What is your life story?
"We Built this City" (Jefferson Starship) Indeed. That's what Civil Engineers do. "Listening to the radio". That's definitely it!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Superman" (Five for Fighting) I can't even begin to tell you how right that is.

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Me and God" (Josh Turner) "There ain't nothing that cain't be done by me and God. Ain't nobody gonna come between me and God. Early in the morning talking it over. Late at night talking it over. You could say we're like two peas in a pod." At the risk of sounding sacrilegious, replace God with Travis, and this song fits Travis to a "T". Not that God doesn't fit perfectly, too!

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Me and My Gang" (Rascal Flatts) Sounds like a good bridal party song to me!

What will they play at your funeral?
"Throw it Up" (Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys) Hmm....at least "Pastor Troy" raps part of this...

What is your hobby/interest?
"Runnin' Down a Dream" (Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers) All the time...all the time...

What is your biggest fear?
"Pretty Woman" (Roy Orbison) Maybe, subconsciously? I don't want Travis getting all wrapped up with some floozy!

What is your biggest secret?
"Innocence" (Avril Lavigne) My secret? That I own an Avril CD. No, really, that song is great. "I wouldn't change a thing about it." I might complain, but I wouldn't change a thing about my life. Except, I'll take a couple mil if you gots it laying around, in small, unmarked bills, of course.

What do you think of your friends?
"Getting Ready" (Miranda Lambert) "I'm getting ready to let you go." I'd say so. I'm letting all my old friends go since I've moved away. I am making new ones...finally.

What will you post this as?
"Bring 'Em Out" (T.I.) Yeah, bring 'em out, and repost this! It's fun! And, don't judge me for my poor music tastes. Blame my dad for the Jefferson Starship. Blame me for the other shit. LOL

*Note: I added links to lyrics for each song. I take no responsibility for the errors in lyrics on any of these pages. These are for your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.