Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Grin and Barrett


We saw this sign on the way to the hospital (Kennestone) in Marietta. Anyone who lives around here knows Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw. And, anyone who knows knows it is a nightmare unequaled by most. I can forgive the lost "E" and the upside-down-"W"-as-an-"M" in "RENAM D" because this guy hit the nail on the head. And then some.

1 comment:

  1. The current highway congestion is this country is due to poor planning, and people want the government to take over the healthcare system?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.