Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Cheerwine


If you have never had Cheerwine you are definitely missing out. I haven't seen Cheerwine in stores in years, and I luckily and ecstatically ran across it at my local Kroger yesterday while buying groceries. There is no substitute for Cheerwine in a glass bottle, but I'll settle for cans. I don't know what it is that makes it so good, but it's just slap delicious. I highly recommend trying it out, especially if you like old fashioned cherry colas. For more information, click here.

Note: Cheerwine does not contain alcohol. You can find the name history in the "more information" link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.