Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Dawg Days of Summer


While we may not be in the dog days of summer just yet, it is a Dawg Day for sure. As anyone who loves football--even those terrible Tigers, greasy Gators, vile Volunteers (who we hate the most most most!!!), jerky Jackets, grouchy Gamecocks, trashy Tides, wacky Wildcats, crappy Commodores, wanna-be Bulldogs (that's Mippapippi State, guys), raunchy Razorbacks, and rancid Rebels--already knows, our beloved Uga VI has passed. Some speculation about his retirement after the 2007 season came up, but he was never officially retired to my knowledge. They have yet to name the replacement (Uga VII), but Sonny Seiler (Uga breeder extraordinaire) assured us "That's been taken care of". It is a day of mourning but, also, a day of new beginnings, for the next Uga Era is on the horizon. Godspeed, Uga VII.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.