Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Kopi Luwak


Keeping with my theme of being disgusting, today I'm going to introduce you to one of the finest beverages known to man: Kopi Luwak, a.k.a. shit coffee, is coffee that comes from the excrement, a.k.a. shit, of a little skunk-cat animal called the Asian Palm Civet. The literal meaning of Kopi Luwak is Civet Coffee--Kopi being the Indonesian word for Coffee and Luwak the local name for the Civet. The Civet doesn't digest the bean, but during the whole digestive process, the enzymes supposedly do some stuff to the beans and take out some of the bitterness and make it all good and stuff. It is, literally, one of the most expensive drinks in the world, with 1 pound bags selling from $120 to $600. If you are just dying to try some, you can buy beans on the internet at AnimalCoffee. And, if you are feeling really adventurous, you can even buy raw beans, a.k.a. turds, and clean and roast them yourself. Heck, if you buy a half pound of dookie, you get a Lucite covered dookie key chain. But, wait! There's more! If you call now, we'll double your order to a whole pound of turds and throw in a Lucite covered dookie paperweight for just $20 more. (Literally, that's the truth. I'm not making this shit (no pun intended) up. I'm not that funny or creative. Go look at the website.) Supposedly, this shit (again...I can't help myself) is supposed to taste really good. Yeah. I'll get right on that.

Note: I will never eat another PayDay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.