Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

What's In My Frig?


TAG you're it... If you are reading this and haven't done it, then now is your chance! Here is your chance to look inside my packed full (of crap) frig.

Let's start with the freezer:
  • Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Frozen Burritos
  • Ground Beef
  • Hot Pockets
  • Steak
  • Breaded Chicken Breast Patties
  • Totino's Pizza
  • Frozen Strawberries
  • Ice Trays
  • Turkey Sausage
  • TV Dinners
  • Potato Skins
  • Waffles
  • Boneless Skinless Chicken Strips
  • Cookie Dough
  • Toffee Covered Vanilla Ice Creams
  • Breaded Precooked Chicken Strips
  • Vegetables
  • Stir fry
  • Popsicles
  • Frozen Biscuits
  • Pizza Rolls

Now the Frig:

  • Milk
  • Lynchburg Lemonade (homemade)
  • Orange Juice
  • Purified Water
  • Sunny D
  • Tea
  • Margarita Mix
  • Travis' Leftovers From Johnny Carino's
  • Leftover Baked Beans (Honey Flavor)
  • Leftover Macaroni
  • Butter
  • Honey Butter
  • Velveeta
  • Salsa
  • Patron Tequila
  • Chocolate Frosting
  • Knockoff Capri Suns
  • Grated Cheese
  • Sliced Cheese
  • Hot Dogs
  • Turkey Bacon
  • Bottled Water
  • Corona
  • Budweiser
  • Eggs
  • Flavored Water
  • Juice
  • Baking Soda
  • Margarine
  • V8
  • Whop* Croissants
  • Whop* Cinnamon Rolls
  • Coffee Grounds
  • Sour Cream
  • Sweet Pickles
  • Dill Pickles
  • Maraschino Cherries
  • Hot Salsa
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Chicken Broth
  • Mustard
  • Mayonnaise
  • Ketchup
  • Bar B Que Sauce
  • Ranch Dressing
  • Thousand Island Dressing
  • Soy Sauce
  • 57 Sauce
  • Grape Jelly
  • Raspberry Walnut Dressing
  • Apple Butter
  • Catalina Dressing
OK, now it's your turn. What's in your frig?

*Whop comes from the way you open those tube biscuits. You "whop" them on the counter once you peel off the wrapper.

Note: I would like to add that I am immensely grateful for having such a full refrigerator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.