Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

What's In My Handbag?


TAG you're it... If you are reading this and haven't done it, then now is your chance! Here is your chance to look inside my handbag.

  • Camera (with extra battery)
  • Boss' Spare Keys (using his car tomorrow--not normally in there)
  • Home Keys (for my dad's and mom's)
  • My Keys
  • Two Different Contact Cases
  • Cash And Change Wallet
  • Wallet
  • PDA (with headphones for music)
  • Miscellaneous Business Cards
  • Eyeglass Case (yes, I use a lipstick case, but I like the small size)
  • Work Name Tag
  • Orbit Gum
  • Publix Gift Card
  • Chopstick Wrapper I Kept As A Souvenir From Seasons Of Japan
  • Miscellaneous Papers (trash)
  • Old Contact Prescription (trash)
  • Both Phones (one is local to home, one is local to here)
  • Miscellaneous Receipts
  • Bill That Needs To Be Mailed
  • Hairbrush
  • Stylus/Pen/Pencil
  • GPS
  • Business Card Holder
  • Leatherman
  • Taser
  • Handgun
  • Hand Lotion
  • Altoids Mints
  • Beauty Blotters (gets oil off your greasy face)
  • Lip Gloss (x2)
  • Lip Balm (x3)
  • Lip Stick
  • Lip Liner
  • Mascara
  • Two Kinds Of Eye Drops
  • Mirror
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Tampons (x4)
  • Perfume

OK, your turn!

*Sorry for blacking stuff out. I have to have some privacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.