Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Louisiana Swamp Ass

Because (in case no one has noticed) I like to be gross and nasty, I have to tell you all about "Louisiana Swamp Ass". Many people refer to it as merely "Swamp Ass", but I just don't feel that it does it justice. You have to go, in your mind, to the hot, humid, sticky, swampy nastiness of lower Louisiana when you think of such a ugly little predicament. But, Linz, "What is 'Louisiana Swamp Ass'?", you ask. The best definition I have found comes from Urban Dictionary:
A common condition in which the ass crack and crotch become overly moist, sweaty, and stinky from one or all of the following:
- sweating on a hot day
- not bathing enough
- long day of work, sports, or play
- incomplete wipe due to rush or laziness
The crack will often feel squishy, wet, unpleasant, and itchy.
It is recommended to take a bath with soap to sanitize the condition.

I just find this hilarious. I'm sorry if you don't. I guess you can't relate. I know I sure as hell had some "Louisiana Swamp Ass" last week when I got home from Talladega. Sheeewwweee!

Note: My boyfriend loves me even though I am gross. I think he loves me because I am gross. Wrap your head around that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.