Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

48 Odd Things

48 ODD Things about you! If you read this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 48 things about your friends, and let them learn 48 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not at all
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, I've never even smoked a cigarette
3. Do you own a gun? Two, actually: SIG P226 (9mm) and Walther P22 (22 caliber)
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I get cherry limeade
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, I definitely have "white coat syndrome"
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are edible if I have a half bottle of ketchup and mustard
7. Favorite Christmas movie? "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OJ
9. Can you do push ups? Not very many, if at all
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Tiffany bracelet and necklace
11. Favorite hobby? Scuba diving
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Not officially, but probably
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I am uptight
14. Middle name? Miranda
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1.Duh 2. Thirsty 3.Uh
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? 1.Postage for a package 2.Wendy's 3.Vanilla Frappuccino
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. 1.Milk 2.Vanilla cola (knock-off) 3.water
Where is 18? This must be 47 Odd Things now...
19. Current hate right now? My hair that desperately needs cutting
20. Favorite place to be? On the water (lake, pool, etc)
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Uh, I don't really remember...
22. Where would you like to go? Home?
23. Name three people who will complete this? Um, I can't think of anyone, really, but if you see this, would you do it? That would be great!
24. Do you own slippers? No...
Where is 25? Now we are down to 46 Odd Things...
26. What year would you go back in time to? 2003
27. Can you whistle? Only a little
28. Favorite color? Yellow
29. Would you be a pirate? Nah.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower--just everywhere else--I'm too tired in the mornings to sing
31. Favorite girl's name? Emma (like my grandma)
32. Favorite boy's name? Everett
33. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing...sadly
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Cagle's cartoons?
And 35? Now we're down to 45 Odd Things
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken tailbone--that shit hurts!
37. Do you love where you live? I wouldn't say love
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
39. Who is your loudest friend? He isn't really my friend, but my boss is really loud
40. How many dogs do you have? 1, Mr. Pepe Patron
41. Does someone have a crush on you? How would I know that?
42. What is your favorite book(s)? Brave New World
43. What is your favorite candy? Sour gummy worms
44. Favorite Sports Team? Florida Gators
45. Your favorite meal? Dinner at Utage
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping, what were you doing???
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "I need more sleep."
48. Do you have any odd habits? I dip my fries in my Frosty, but it's really only because I hate Wendy's fries. I admit, I do like the taste--sweet and salty at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.