Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Brainstorming

Because I forget all my greatest ideas (probably the reason I'm not a millionaire yet, huh?), I'm going to brainstorm a few of my latest ideas for blogs so I don't forget. It will give you something to look forward to...

Blog Ideas:

  • "Acrost" is Not a Word
  • The Infamous "Phantom Slamming on of the Brakes" and Other Driving Horrors You should Avoid, Asshole!
  • How to Wash your Hands
  • Bathroom Etiquette
  • Ideas for my Hair (including pictures!)
  • The Oyster Bar (Restaurant Review)
  • Seasons of Japan (Restaurant Review)
  • One Eyed Lizzy's (Restaurant Review)
  • The "Big Chicken"
  • The Water Taxi
  • The Tybee Lighthouse
  • Fort Pulaski
  • The Haunted Tour of Savannah
  • The Marriott Savannah Riverfront
  • Friends Don't let Friends Rent from AMLI

I will probably be updating this list, and I'll be writing some of these really soon. For those who are just slap worried about me, I'm OK. I'm getting back to normal a little. It has just been kind of rough for me lately. I am human, after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.