Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Goals

It's good to have goals. Unfortunately, for most successful women, work takes up the majority of our life, and we tend to lose sight of those non-work goals. It is important to remember that

"Your life is not your work!"

I felt it was important to compile a list of things I want to do before I die. Not so surprisingly, only one was work related. I have a hard time putting my career at a lower level of importance and priority than my personal life, so I've listed them below, but it is imporant to keep in mind that this list is only a snapshot in time, thus it will be ever changing.

  • Go to Europe
  • Scuba Dive in Exotic Places

  • Get Married

  • Buy a House
  • Get another Motorcycle

  • Go on an Alaskan Cruise

  • Go on any Cruise

  • Get a Big Dog, like a Siberian Husky

  • Become a Registered Engine-Ear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.