Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

One Eyed Lizzy's


Tonight, I went to One Eyed Lizzy's in Savannah, GA for dinner. I had the nachos and my date had the chicken fingers. We had the cutest, sweetest waitress. Her name was Laura. If you ever go, ask for her. She works two jobs--she's making something for herself. That's really cool to me. But anyway, the food was great! My nachos were never-ending, and the fries and honey mustard were super. I do love fries dipped in honey mustard--especially when they are good. LOL! The atmosphere is pretty cool. It's got a great bar area...and great drinks. I had a Patron Watermelon Margarita. It was delicious, and I was drunk. They certainly don't skimp on the booze! There were lots of things on the walls in Spanish. I don't really know if it is supposed to be kind of Spanish-themed, but they had lots of food options. It's a great place to go if you have several picky eaters who all want something different. And you want some good drinks... Verdict: definitely, yes--for a good and easy-going dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.