Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

The Oyster Bar


Tonight I had dinner at The Oyster Bar in Savannah, GA. I can't find a website, so if you find one, let me know. I don't eat seafood, so this review is sort of limited, but I was with people who had seafood, and they said it was good. I had the fillet, with a baked potato and a caesar salad. It was very good. So, if you have someone who doesn't eat seafood going with you, they will have a nice dinner, too. Two of the people who went with me had some pasta with shrimp in it, which they said was amazing. I guess it was since they all but licked their plates. My date had calamari. It was fried and served with fries. He said it tasted like shrimp. It seemed like he wasn't all that impressed, but maybe he just didn't like calamari. The atmosphere was pretty cool. At least there were plenty of things to look at on the walls. I guess the verdict is "give it a try". If you like seafood, you're probably going to find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.