Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

The Pelham Keys


Provided I don't wake up feeling like crap (like I have everyday this week), I'm going scuba diving tomorrow! We're going back to a quarry in Pelham, AL that we've been to once before. Alabama Blue Water Adventures, aka "The Pelham Keys", is just outside Birmingham, and that's only about 2 1/2 hours away, so we can do a dive trip in a single day. We don't have to pay for a hotel or anything. It sounds stupid to go diving in an old rock quarry, but it's great. There are all kinds of things to look at underwater. There are old cars, some old firetrucks, a sail boat, an old road bed, a school bus, and some other stuff. And, there are no sharks. LOL This will be my first dive since, like, September. It's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.