Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

How to Wash Your Hands

Because I am really disgusted by the women who use the bathroom at work, I am going to teach you how to wash your hands--properly.
  1. Use hot water, if the place actually has hot water
  2. Use soap--you'd think this would be common sense, but apparently not
  3. Wash your hands for two choruses of "Happy Birthday"--it just happens to be long enough
  4. Rinse hands from fingertips to wrists--this keeps the dirty part from rinsing over the clean part
  5. Dry hands with paper towels--don't open the door with wet hands, seriously

Now, there should be no one walking out of the bathroom without washing their hands. And their should be no one who turns on the sink and throws their hands under it and walks out the door. And there should be no wet door handles. And there should be no reason why I have to open the door with a paper towel so I don't have to touch the piss-stained door handle someone just touched. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.