Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Crooked Smile


I don't tend to get all in to my feelings and emotions (other than anger, obviously) on here. I mostly keep my most private things, well, private. But, I really need to ask for your prayers right now. I know I seem like the reincarnation of Satan most days, but I definitely believe in God, and he is our Lord and Savior. And I know what amazing things he can do with our prayer. My grandfather had a stroke today. He cannot move his right arm or leg right now. They don't know much yet. I am going home this weekend to see how he is and get some more information. My Pawpaw Tommy has always had a crooked smile. It's his trademark. I just keep thinking how he must look right now--with the right side of his face drooping. At least he'll still have his smile. I sure don't feel much like smiling right now, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.