Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

The Majority Minority

White Americans will no longer be the minority--by as soon as 2042. And, quite frankly, I'm looking forward to it. I'm so damned sick of all these foul cries of discrimination. He said she said, and you're guilty until proven innocent. And the fuck-off who accused you, and slandered your good name, gets a big, fat settlement. I'm tired of being discriminated against because I'm white. Yes, reverse discrimination is alive and well. And I'm just sick to death of this bullshit. I'm sick of there being a Black History Month but no White History Month. I'm tired of seeing signs in Spanish instead of English--not even in addition to English, just purely in Spanish. I'm tired of there being an NAACP but no association for the advancement of non-colored people. I'm tired of being unable to say what I want and do what I want without being prosecuted by some money-hungry, lazy ass whore who won't fucking work to support her five children by different daddies. I am irate at the disclaimer that comes with the 1st Amendment: You have the right to free speech, as long as no one is offended by it. Last I saw, there was no disclaimer in the Bill of Rights. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to being a minority because some shit is going to change around here, or I'm fucking leaving.

2 comments:

  1. Data released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Thursday reported that Rockdale County, my hometown, became a "minority-majority" community last year. The 2007 estimated population for counties released by the Census showed that Rockdale had 51 percent minorities in 2007 compared to 27 percent in 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this shit has already started. It's time for some reparations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.