Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was Travis' Mom's birthday, and Thursday is Travis' birthday. Could you imagine being 39 1/2 weeks pregnant on your birthday? Ugh. She doesn't seem to remember that part. She sure looks happy with her "baby"!

This is the strawberry cake I made for their birthday party in its flaming blaze of glory. Nevermind the strawberry milk from the liquefying strawberries. It tasted good anyway. And, yes, that is supposed to be a "C" for their last name.

Here's mom trying to blow out those massive amounts of candles. Travis' lazy ass isn't even trying.

I decided they needed to be wearing that cake more than they needed to be eating it. But they ate some anyway.

And, of course, what party would be complete without a child-licking dog and some good old fashioned child abuse?

And, of course, we had to have a few of the classic "here's what I got, take a stupid picture" pictures. At least they humored me. Good sports!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.