Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Questions Because I'm Worthless

With everything that's going on lately--like my grandfather's stroke, being really busy at work, being kind of depressed about my weight, and having a big fight with my boyfriend last night--I haven't really had a lot of motivation to blog. I just don't have any ideas. All that's on my mind is all this shit, and, well, I just don't like to write about me. So, I'm trying to tide you over with another one of those question things. Sorry.
  1. Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf, but then Travis would make fun of me. One. Two. Three.
  2. If you had to live one day over and over, what day would it be? As stupid as it sounds, my high school graduation. They decided to have it outside and it started POURING down rain half way through. We were all soaking wet. Our cardboard filled hats were drooping at the corners, so everyone looked like jesters. I was Valedictorian, so I got a medal. We went to a nice steak house afterwards to eat dinner, and I was so wet, and I didn't have extra clothes. My boyfriend (at the time) had a pair of shorts in his truck, so I put on his shorts, hiked my dress up so I wouldn't have to sit on something wet, and went to dinner with my dress hiked to my waist, Army shorts on, and my droopy hat and medal still on. Yeah. Good times.
  3. What is your favorite bumper sticker? "Stop a Looter, Be a Shooter" courtesy of WildMan's in Kennesaw, GA
  4. If you had to live in another country, which would you choose? I think it's, like, Norway or somewhere. My man told me about it. They don't put up with this shit of letting people come in and take over. They pretty much say, "Learn our language, learn our culture, like it, or get out." I'm down.
  5. If you could speak another language fluently, what would you choose? Anything but Spanish. I refuse to assimilate!
  6. Are you a task-oriented person or a people-oriented person? I guess task-oriented now. I used to be more of a people-oriented, but people hurted me, and I'm a bitch now.
  7. What's your personal motto? "Two tears in a bucket, mother fuck it."
  8. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you spend it doing? Sleeping. I'm constantly exhausted.
  9. What movie have you watched the most? Slingblade. It's my fav.
  10. If you have $10,000 to spend in one store, which store would you choose and how long would it take you? Um, something like Sears because they have everything. Electronics, clothes, bed and bath, dining, appliances, etc, etc. Yeah, and it wouldn't take me long to spend it on shit like that. Clothes? Now it might take me 10 years to spend $10,000 on clothes. I'm fat, and I can't ever find any I like.
  11. If a movie was made of your life, which actress would you choose to play you? Probably Jennifer Love Hewitt. My grandfather used to think I looked like her. She is really curvy, and she has the same body I did before I gained so much weight. She'd have to wear a fat suit towards the end of the movie. And blue contacts.
  12. What is one quality about one of your parents you would like to emulate? My dad's ability to fix absolutely anything. I mean anything. Computers, VCRs, lawnmowers, cars, motorcycles, etc. I mean, I can solder, and I can splice wires. But, he's a genius.
  13. If you could tame any wild animal, what kind would you choose? A fox. They would make great dogs.
  14. If you had to choose a different career, what would you choose? Nursing. In fact, I may go back to school to do it one day.
  15. What is your most visited website? I go to google a million times a day, but I also use wikipedia and dictionary.com a lot, too.
  16. What time do you get up on a typical Saturday/Sunday? As late as I can possibly sleep. It usually isn't late, though. I'm lucky if I sleep until 9. Like I said, I'm constantly exhausted.
  17. If you were stuck on an island and could only have one person/celebrity with you, who would it be? I am not being mushy, but my boyfriend. I tend to believe I'll be spending the rest of my life with him anyway.
  18. If you could only have one beauty/hair product, what would it be? I absolutely love my mineral powder foundation from Mary Kay. It really makes my skin look amazing without weighing me down. It's great. But I could not live without mascara. Hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.