Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Just Say Goodbye, Favre


Who gives a flying rats ass about Brett Favre? I mean, he can't even say his own name right. In fact, I don't think anyone can. Since when was Farve spelled with the v before the r? It's more like Favor or Favra or something about as gay as he is. Seriously, the guy is the biggest cry baby ever. I mean, we might as well just call him Ross Perot: "I'm running. I quit. I'm running. I quit." Damnit, man! Make up your mind! I mean, I realize there are about a million Packers fans out there, but they are all just a bunch of cheeseheads if they can't see that Aaron Rogers' time is here. I mean, when UGA let DJ Shockley play, the world did not come to an end. And the kid would have been playing for the Falcons last year when Michael Vick decided to be a flaming retard, but he got hurt in a damn preseason game. Yes, PREseason. The poor kid didn't even get to play a real game. But, alas, I digress. I'm just sick of hearing about Farve (sic). I think he's just got sand in his man lady parts. I don't give a hoot, anyway. I'm just ready for some silver britches!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.