Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

New Buddies


We got to go to Alabama Blue Water Adventures yesterday. It was awesome! Our buddy that went with us has an underwater housing for his camera, and we took a couple good pictures, so if I can ever get them from him, I'll post those. But, in the mean time, I want you to meet my new buddies. The one near the top is in a kind of cylindrical shell. The one to the right is in a snail-type shell. They are both slug-like little things, and they are suction-cupped to the water bottle. (Don't you just love that cool perspective?! It is taken from the mouth of a water bottle) The big shell was a mollusk we found. It has something in it when we found it, but when Travis picked it up, it fell out. I think it might have been a pearl. I have no idea if that's even possible, but I don't think it was the thing that lived in there--the muscle thingy--because it just fell right out, and it didn't try to close itself. I kept it because it was empty. We just went and took the little guys to the lake here and put them back. I took a good picture of my shell. It is my souvenir!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.