Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Takin' Care of Business

From my hometown newspaper:
A Maysville man, tired of having his house broken into, set a trap for and captured a burglary suspect in the act last Thursday.

Tony Smith was fed up.

After three consecutive burglaries at his West Freeman Street residence, Smith lay in wait for the burglar, who he knew was a neighbor.

He parked his truck away from the house and lay in wait, but on his first attempt he fell asleep. The burglar saw him and fled.
Things worked out better Thursday morning.

James Welch, 28, allegedly jimmied the front door with a plastic card, entered the house and found Smith confronting him with a pistol. Welch lives two doors down from Smith.

Man, I miss the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.