Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

FYI: Put On a Happy Face


For those of you with my blog in your reader (especially those that show the picture in there), you will be happy to know I am posting this just for you (especially you DaBlade, even though I said I wouldn't--I was just playing). Yes, I know you all want the penis post out of your peripheral vision as much as the next person. I'll be honest, it made me a little uncomfortable, too. I say "too" because I know it offended some of you. To this I say, "Oh, well." I won't apologize. If it was really that offensive, you don't have the sense of humor my blog requires. That doesn't mean I don't care for you (I do), I just think it is funny, and you don't. A little awkward, sure, but funny nonetheless. I hope by now you've figured out that this truly is a blog about just about everything, and I have a very strange and crude sense of humor. I grew up around the guys, and I just act like a complete idiot all the time (like most guys I know--no offense! LOL! JK!). No biggie. Anywho, if you couldn't take the penis blog, by all means, go. I will miss each and every one of you But, honestly, that sort of thing is just how and who I am. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've decided not to put a fence up for myself, in which I have to stay. I am more of a free-range chicken, if you catch my drift. All-in-all, I just want you to smile and enjoy your day. Sure, it may be a little awkward and weird, but we all need something to take our minds off the truly troublesome issues we all face. I hope you enjoy my blog, and, if you don't, there are tons of great ones out there. Ones without penises. I promise. So, just smile, and have a great day. Love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. You know you missed a lucrative opportunity with the penis ad. Had you used Google Ad Sense on your blog, you would have had an assortment of Smilin' Bob male enhancement products along the side of your blog. The discouraged, dimwited, full of HOPE Obamaphytes that read your blog may have helped you see some profits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linz, you know that I only recently discovered your blog by seeing your comments at Clay's blog.

    So, I'm not sure what it says about me, lol, but when I saw the penis post yesterday, I thought it was hysterical and I said to myself "I like this girl!"

    Hey, people just need to lighten up and get a sense of humor! Oh well, you can think of this from here on is as "The Great Penis Divide" - one day Linz posted about *gasp* penises! Some people were offended and left for good, while others became huge fans of hers!

    (NJ-Woman)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, NJ. I fully admit to having a weird sense of humor, but I don't mean any harm by it. I think people get too excited about silly stuff when there is much more important stuff to get worked up about. It's nice to know someone enjoys my mild (to moderate) insanity. I like you, too! And, I like that--"The Great Penis Divide". If I ever rename my blog, I think that would work nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.