Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Real Wine Cork Board



I made this real wine cork board a couple years ago. My dad bought me the kit. Warning: corks not included! I really love it, though. Even if it was damn near impossible to put together because the corks are all different sizes. I put the two bottom pictures up so you could see a close-up of the corks (click for larger). I put a lot of stuff on my new ribbon board, so this is sort of bare, but I really like it because you can see all the corks.

4 comments:

  1. I like it. I want to make one, and since I love wine, I better get to drinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the cork board full too, what did u do with all the pics u had on it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO and I want one of those bumper stickers to put in the window of my house LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are put up. I try to cycle stuff. When ya'll come down here next time, we'll go to Wildman's and get you one!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.