Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Rest in Peace my Dear Pepe Patron

Not two hours ago, I posted this adorable picture of my baby. It is with a heavy heart that I now bid him farewell. I let him get run over by a car. I'm an idiot. I didn't have him on a leash. He never ran to the road. We were getting in the car, and I looked up and he was gone.

I feel like a complete moron. And an asshole. This sweet, tiny, boy depended on me for food, water, shelter, warmth, and love. And, I let him down. I let him perish in the most tragic and terrible way. I want to remember him like this, this, and this because that is Mr. Patron. That is the good boy he was. But it will be hard to close my eyes for a while. Because all I see is him lying there twitching, his little eye popped out. I know it sounds disgusting, but I have to get this out. It is my fault the precious doggie is gone. I can only find comfort in that I can't hurt him anymore.

Yes, I realize I am a God damned country song. And, I'm sorry. I can assure you I wish something would go right. I was all set to come back to blogging tonight. I don't think I am anymore. Thank you to everyone who has wished me well. I hope to see you all again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry about your loss. I know it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepe was my buddy. I'll miss him chasing me around the coffee table.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.