Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Wanna Play Tennis?

Pepe doesn't look like he's coming out of those nice, warm covers to play. But, heaven forbid you take that ball away. Or he's on your ass like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm. He's such a selfish little shithead.

Note: That tennis ball is about a 1/3 the size of a real one. Pepe is still tiny.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW look at this sweet picture.... if people only knew ....hehehehhee

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.