Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Hypocrite Much?

Apparently, Obama's "white grandmother" (as he referred to her in a speech about race) is sick. First, I'd like to say that I'm sympathetic to his situation. My grandmother is my lifesaver, and without her, I don't know what I'd do. I can't even think about the fact that she is going to have to leave me someday.

Now, I'm going to dig in to Obama.

At least now we know he does have some allegiance and commitment to someone. Unlike his pastor, etc, etc. I applaud him for knowing what is really important--his family, not running for office. We already figured out that McCain knew what was important--the people of the nation, not running for office--when he suspended his campaign to attempt to get the bailout passed because he felt that was best for the people.

But, I can't help but think how the media might be portraying this if, say, Palin was going home to take care of baby Trig because he was very ill with some sort of complication. Because we all know that Palin should be home with her family and not out trying to be a politician. Silly girl, jobs are for boys--especially important jobs!

Obama's presidency is not going to be more important to him than his family (or whomever he has an allegiance to). Why should Palin's vice presidency be more important than her family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.