Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

MUSHROOOOOOM!

My yard is being overtaken by GIANT mushrooms. Like, invasion-of-the-pod-people mushrooms. This was in my yard when I got home today. This THING. That's not so bad, you say? Well, my grass really needs to be cut.

Here it is on a 12" x 12" stepping stone. HUGE. Ick.


3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! It looks like some sorta evil creature...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT TOUCH! I believe that fungus is the rare Amanita Muscaria Obamaluv mushroom. From MushroomData.org: "The infamous (or one of them, anyway) "magic mushroom" is POISONOUS and HALLUCINOGENIC, as well very attractive to maggots. The effects vary greatly from person to person and mushroom to mushroom, the most common being at least an unpleasant experience all around. The toxins are converted to the more powerful form muscimol in the body, and affects the central nervous system, causing confusion, loss of muscular coordination, mild euphoria, profuse sweating, chills, visual distortions, and sometimes convulsions, hallucinations and delusions, and supposedly a feeling of greater strength. It also puts many people right to sleep, only to wake up hours later with the feeling they've been very sick and have early-voted for Obama."

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.