Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Curses! Foiled Again!

I'm sure you've heard about the two neo-Nazi guys plotting to kill Obama. Apparently, they were going to start a rampage and kill 88 and behead 14. All black, of course, as that is sort of the white supremacist way, I suppose. No doubt these guys are a few french fries short of a Happy Meal. No doubt, at all. What gets me, though, is that they planned for Obama to be their last victim. I get wanting to be all climactic and leave the biggest one for last, but do they really expect they aren't going to get caught after killing 88 (and beheading 14) American citizens? Furthermore, they expected that they wouldn't live to kill Obama, but, rather, they would die trying. Well, if you don't believe in yourself, you can never succeed, but at least they were going to go for that old college try. Even if it killed them. Which, I have to say, would probably be an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.