Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Liar, Liar "Cancer Survivor"

This absolutely blows my mind. Apparently, a woman faked having cancer THREE times--in three different states. I know this article is very long, but you have to read it. It's unbelievable. Travis is from Dallas, and he went to Paulding County (he's old, though, so he wasn't in school by the time she was there). So close to home, and yet I've never even heard of her.

As insane as all that is, she didn't actually seem to profit at all from the false claims. She didn't use disability leave, take any money for charity, or anything like that. The charities actually benefited from her inability to stop telling lies. This is Breast Cancer Awareness month, as I mentioned a few days ago, and, while this is completely ridiculous and very saddening, I'm glad some good did come of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.