Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

That's the Spirit

In light of this impending Halloween, I was feeling festive (read: froggy), and I made this post. I went and searched on Google for jack-o-lanterns. I found a bunch of good ones. If you are going to carve a pumpkin this year, and you are less than artistic (as am I), might I recommend a stencil. We bought a book of them at the store when we got our pumpkin. It even had little tools with it. The one I picked out is called "Rhythm & Boos"--it's a ghost trio with top hats and whatnot. I have yet to begin the arduous task. Check back later, and maybe I'll have a picture of it by this weekend. If you don't want to buy templates, you can get a few free ones at SpookMaster. They also have ones for sale, so check those out, too. And, don't waste all that pumpkin stuff. Make a REAL pumpkin pie with the insides! I found a very detailed recipe at Pumpkin Patches and More (printable pdf here). I haven't tried it, so if you do, let me know how it goes. I plan on attempting (key word: attempting!) a pumpkin pie with my pumpkin innards.









1 comment:

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.