Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Zappos

So, my mom just told me about this website called Zappos. I may never go to a shoe store again. It isn't like they have my size anyway! This site is amazing. They offer free shipping BOTH WAYS. Yeah, I said BOTH WAYS. So, if you get a pair of shoes, and you don't like them or they don't fit, you can send them back FOR FREE. And, they even have small sizes--some as small as a four. Unbelievable. The reason this all came up is that I just spent an hour in DSW, and I only found one pair of shoes that fit me. One pair. In DSW. Have you ever been in a DSW? Those mothers are huge! I mean, they have like a thousand pairs of shoes. And, these don't even fit me that great. I really needed a five, and I had to get a five and a half. So, I need to know. Are these shoes too frumpy?


If they are, I'm taking them back and getting these:


Please tell me your thoughts. I suck at this stuff. I need some cute brown shoes to wear to work with khaki, brown, and navy pants. Leave me a comment, and let me know.


4 comments:

  1. I like the first ones best.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer I like the first ones. OOO and glad I could help with a shopping tip too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FYI:
    I ordered the second pair to try them, because the top ones really didn't fit that well. I got the Zappos ones today (yeah, it took less than 24 hours!), and they fit a lot better. They are actually a lot more comfortable. And, the ones up top could NOT go out in the field at the drop of a hat. I know they aren't as dressy, but they look good with khakis.

    I love Zappos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad you found some to fit you since that has always been an issue for ya.... miss tiny feet... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.