Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Republicrat

So, I tried to tell everybody that I'm not a real McCain lover. I know nobody believes me. That's OK. I don't give a shit what you people think, anyway. I answer to one person, and one person only, and that's my maker. I say all that to say, that I'm honestly not a super Republican. I have a few views on both sides of the (barbed and razor wired) fence. For the Republican side, I cling bitterly to my guns--because that's my fucking right, and you can't tell me it's not. For the Democratic side, I believe in choice. I think a woman should have the right to terminate a pregnancy. I think there should be rules and guidelines, but I'd like to have the option if, say, I were raped and impregnated by some low-life son-of-a-bitch that gets his jollies by fucking defenseless women against their will. Or, say, the pregnancy was so complicated and problematic that my life, and therefore the baby's life, were in danger. I'd take the option to save one life instead of risking two. So sorry. Go ahead, call me a baby killer. I can take it. (See above.)

All that was leading up to the Georgia US Senate seat race between Saxby Chambliss and Jim Martin. Now, I can't say I'm in love with Saxby Chambliss, but Jim Martin's stupid fucking commercials are really getting on my damn nerves. Now, some (if not all) are paid for by the organization trying to get Democrats in the Senate. But, he's a Democrat, kids, so that's Mr. Martin (even though he claims he is upset that "they" did that!). The one that just crawls my ass is the one about Chambliss voting for a 23% sales tax on EVERYTHING you buy--including GAS AND FOOD! Oh, my, fucking, shit. Heaven forbid we pay sales tax on gas and food. News flash, retards. The fair tax abolishes income tax, gift tax, and every other tax you pay that you think you shouldn't, really. It REPLACES taxes you already pay. It does NOT INCREASE taxes. Especially not 23%.

Now, Chambliss has finally put one out that refutes Martin's the Democrats' claims. Which is great. But, he shouldn't need to. If you can't find anything wrong with your opponent that is legitimate, and you have to MAKE SHIT UP, you are shit out of luck, my frenemies. I just know all these bumblefucked bumpkins are going to go "Oh, my God! 23% sales tax! I'm voting for Jim Martin!" And, we'll be screwed. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. OOO hell yeah.... people really need to pick up the FAIR TAX book its really kool as hell....
    NO MORE IRS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention the fact that under the Fair Tax you will receive a monthly rebate for the taxes u spend on the basics, like groceries, healthcare....Things that should be tax exempt anyway, in my opinion. Which further disproves the argument that a national sales tax would be unfair to poor people. Since most of the money they spend is on the basics anyway. http://fairtaxgroups.com

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.