Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

A Break for Bush

So, while I think George W. (Dubbya) Bush is a total flaming retard, I have to give the guy some credit. He did run the nation. Into the ground? Maybe. Probably. But, he did do it. I think he completely fucked us for a while, but I can say without a doubt that I wouldn't want his job. He can have it. I can respect the fact that he was enough of an arrogant, sick, son-of-a-bitch that he wanted to be President. But, we all have to admit, he had a hard, shitty job. In this article on Yahoo, he says he will return to Texas after January 20th, and he may write a book (Gasp! He can write?!):
"'I want people to know what it was like to make some of the decisions I had to make,' he said. 'I've had one of those presidencies where I've had to make some tough calls, and I want people to know the truth about what it was like sitting in the Oval Office.'"
Well, la-te-frickin'-da. I mean...Good for him!

But, seriously, aren't all Presidencies the kind where you have to make some tough calls? I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.