Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Thankful Thanksgiving Day

Stuff I'm thankful for:
  • My shithead wonderful boyfriend who does so much for me (even if he can't remember anything I tell him).
  • My grandma who takes care of me and always sends me money when I need it most (and least expect it).
  • My grandfather surviving a severe stroke and being able to eat with us on Thanksgiving.
  • My (other) grandmother for taking care of my grandfather while he is recovering from his stroke.
  • My birthday being yesterday and not actually on Thanksgiving this year (next year, that's a different story).
  • Having the same birthday as my grandmother (the one taking care of Pawpaw).
  • My nice, safe, well-running vehicle (which is still under warranty--yay!).
  • Having a warm, safe place to live.
  • Having a fireplace and building cozy fires.
  • Having a job and actually getting great benefits (even if the pay isn't very good).
  • My full refrigerator/freezer.
  • My heathen dog that is always happy to see me no matter what I've done.
  • My flannel sheets and down comforter, featherbed, and down pillows.
  • Still having my guns (for a little while longer at least).
  • My mom always commenting on my blog posts.
  • My two frequent readers on my blog.
  • Dad #2 (Travis' dad) being a cancer survivor and being cancer free!
  • A super short commute to work.
  • Making a new friend where I thought one would never exist.
  • Football games on holidays.
  • Christmas being right around the corner.
  • My Cubby Snowman inflatable.
  • All the Christmas dinners, parties, and get-togethers with friends and family coming up.
  • Just having a moment with those I love.
  • New jeans that fit just right.
  • Sweaters and soft sweatshirts.
  • Pajama pants and flannel shirts.
  • Someone to sit on my feet and keep them warm.
  • Being able to buy some Christmas gifts, even if we don't have a lot.
  • Making gifts that come from the heart, instead of buying everything.
  • Almost being finished with my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving.
  • Turning off my phone/email for the weekend.
What are you thankful for?

Note: Yes, that is my pathetic excuse for artwork. And, yes, that is my midget hand. Thank you very much.

5 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that I have a family again to spend the holidays with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, unfortunately, we weren't there. Didn't even get to go to birthday lunch with us. But, thanks for my stuff. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember drawing hand turkeys in kindergarten. My mom still has mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEHEHE the turkey is fantastic. Glad me and KK got to treat you to lunch for your "21st" bday, again..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.