Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

I'm a Georgia Voter

I don't think I need to remind you that there is a runoff election in Georgia between Saxby Chambliss and Jim Martin on December 2nd. I say that, but the fact is, you probably need to be beat over the head with it. What loses runoff elections? Shitty politicians? Maybe. But, mostly, it is low voter turn out. Please, take a little time out of your day to go and vote. It may be the tipping point that gives us an untouchable, Democratic Senate. I can tell you who I will vote for and why, but I firmly believe you should vote for whomever you want because that is your right--no matter how ignorant and misinformed you may be.

I've already told you how much I hate Jim Martin, so it is obvious I am voting for Saxby Chambliss. And, I am a big fan of the Fair Tax. I think it makes EVERYONE pay taxes, and you can control how much tax you pay based on what you buy. Don't want to pay a lot of taxes? Don't buy that Louis Vuitton bag. Simple enough. And, it prevents illegals from cheating the system, which I'm a huge fan of.

If you want more information about the Fair Tax, and you live anywhere near Gwinnett County, there is a rally at the Gwinett Center on November 16th. That's this Sunday. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.