Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Reason #473 Why Guns Should be Allowed on Campus

Elizabeth Pittenger was shot during a mugging for her cell phone and laptop. She knew she was supposed to just give the guy whatever he wanted, but she just reacted, and she fought back. Stupid move, probably, but good for you, girl! At least she wasn't going to take it lying down. But, the guy who wrestled her phone away from her then pulled out a gun. And shot her. Amazingly, her oversized (and overstuffed) handbag saved her life. The contents were severely damaged, and she lost her bag and many of the contents to evidence, but she was completely unharmed. Safe. And the cops actually caught the guy because they heard the gunshot and got there fast. Unfortunately, they weren't there to keep her from getting shot, which is reason #473 why guns should be allowed on campus. If it weren't for her bag, she'd probably have died. For a cell phone. If she'd had a gun, she could have protected herself. Since the guy didn't pull the gun until after the struggle, she would have had time to pull hers. But she can't have one. Because it's campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.