Please note that I do not allow anonymous comments unless you inform me who you are. I am continuing to allow you to choose the option of anonymous or "Name/URL" so my family and friends with no log-in can leave me comments. If you choose not to be known to the public when you leave a comment, that is fine, but if you don't email me or let me know it was you, it will not be posted.

Christmas Questionnaire

Because I'm feeling uninspired today, a little, bullshit post to tide you over:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper. Bags are super expensive, and they are just a lot less fun to unwrap.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees, but they are a lot of trouble and messy. I guess it's artificial again this year.
3. When do you put up the tree? Around Thanksgiving, usually. But, I really want it up NOW, so I may put it up early. I know, that's so taboo!
4. When do you take the tree down? Before the first.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't think I've ever had any.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Um, I had a Big Foot power wheels truck thingy. I loved the shit out of that thing. I also had this bear that had a little bear of his own. He had pajamas on, and he talked. It was the sweetest thing ever.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Most men.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Most women.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail--hand written addresses.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Um, probably all the little knickknacks and stuff people give. I don't like clutter. I don't like little figurines.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to get some done in October and finish in November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas morning breakfast at Granny Helen's. She makes a mean gravy biscuit. Mmmm...I'm a fatty!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes? Do you not put lights on your tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song? Anything Elvis. Blue Christmas is a goody.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We always used to go to Granny Helen's, but that was a mile away. I don't think that is traveling. Now that I'm away from home, I'll be traveling back.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph--and I didn't cheat.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. I need a good angel. Last year was the first year I had a tree of my own, so now I'm buying lots of personal ornaments and stuff.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I try to open them early, but Dad always made me wait. Now, it's sort of messed up with me being gone. We just do it when we can.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Mall traffic.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Ones that mean something.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Dessert.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Um, a diamond ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I DO moderate my comments. You will NOT be posted if you do not have the balls to leave your name or contact info. Do us all a favor, and don't be a jackass because, really, I deal with enough jackasses everyday.